[lugm.org] Day 1 of Operation S.A.D

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 2 03:19:52 UTC 2016

You did an amazing & inspiring speech for everybody present. This will inspire young Linux users to go beyond merely using Linux and FOSS. It will turn them into active contributors of Linux and Open Source Software. Hackers.mu proved this point.
For the first time, The Force became very strong in Mauritius on the 28th and 29th, and the world of IT felt it. Feedback from international Linux projects has been amazing during and after the hackathon. A new group of Linux  Jedi has emerged :)
The Force has awakened ... finally !
https://youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE?t=71