[lugm.org] Event to Get more students to contribute to Linux and Open Source Software

Cyril Bouthors cyril at boutho.rs
Wed Mar 16 07:59:37 UTC 2016

Guys,

Can we have more information about the exact time and place of the event?

I'm unable to find what and where ELT4 on the Internet, can you be more
specific?

I've also heard it's postponed.

If we want to Mauritian Tech community to grow, maybe we could organize
clear event with time and date? Meetup.com and FB events are great
solutions for this.

Let me know if anything happen today.