[lugm.org] Payment for registered LUGM members

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:30:25 UTC 2016

Membership fees are at MUR 600/year and MUR 300/year for students.
Membership to the LUGM more about helping advance Linux and free software
in Mauritius. Paying members also have the possiblity to borrow books
(actual dead-tree books) from our Library.

http://lugm.org/bookshelf/

Note that LUGM meetings and presentations are free to attend by members of
the public. Membership fees help organise events such as Corsair Hackers
Reboot.