[lugm.org] Steering Committee defining Linux Jobs and other titles in Mauritius

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Wed Jun 29 14:50:41 UTC 2016

That's fine, Selven.

He only mentioned creating a subcommittee within the Managing Committee to
discuss this matter.

Personally, I'm in favour of taking this matter of defining levels of Linux
professionals at the level of the Managing Committee itself (and not having
to create any subcommittee) if Ajay, who is the new President, is OK with
that. At the end of the day, it's Ajay who decides.

Avinash

On 29 Jun 2016 18:35, "selven" <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:

U mad prithvi?  You don't speak for all members...
On Jun 29, 2016 1:31 PM, "Jheengut Pritvi" <z.coldplayer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was not aware it is the job of the LUGM to define Linux Jobs and other
> titles.
>
> Executive members do you accept the creation of a Steering Committee around
> this concept of defining Linux Job and other titles.

IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode