[lugm.org] Election for Managing Committee

Yasir MX yasirmx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:39:03 UTC 2016

DJango was unchained :(

Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 11:00:03 +0400
From: redoverlord at gmail.com
To: discuss at discuss.lugm.org
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Election for Managing Committee

Hello

As Ajay and Avinash mentionned, AGM is confirmed for tomorrow @11.00 at Django restaurant, Quatre Bornes.

Cheers

Ronny

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 6:43 AM, Avinash Meetoo <avinash at noulakaz.net> wrote:
Hi,
And the venue (as stated by Ronny) is at Django from 11:00-13:00 tomorrow Saturday 28 May.
Avinash
On 27 May 2016 at 03:00, Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com> wrote:
Look for subject "Re: [lugm.org] call for candidates & election". The confirmation email was sent by Ronny to the mailing list which is the official communication channel for the LUGM, on May 5th. My understanding is there is no minimum member requirement.