[lugm.org] Resignation as member

nitin mutkawoa nitin.mutkawoa at live.com
Sat Aug 13 18:05:26 UTC 2016

Hello

I just want to voice out that being given that there are no more longer any constructive activities in the LUGM rather than some political accomplishments, i no longer want to continue contributing money in that organization.

I let the members et al. to remove me from the so called "list" of being member of the LUGM.

I am now self motivated with the help of an other Linux group in Mauritius. LUGM is almost dead.

Just to clarify it with everyone here and on Facebook who have been asking me since long time about my participation in the LUGM, the answer is "waste of money and my time"

Over to you

Nitin J Mutkawoa
@Thetunnelix
www.tunnelix.com