[lugm.org] download suse linux

Sebastien Legeant david20 at intnet.mu
Mon Apr 25 05:33:06 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I am having a problem downloading Suse Linux enterprise from official
website.

I am trying to download the second DVD which is
SLE-12-SP1-Server-DVD-x86_64-GM-DVD2.iso

The download is getting timeout everytime at 2.25GB and even with a download
manager.

Problem the connection is from an https secure connection.

How to solve this problem? I need to do an installation on Wednesday

thanks

Regards,

Sebastien

Best regards,

Sebastien Legeant

Sales Engineer

 <http://www.crainstech.com/> www.crainstech.com

Crains Technologies  Limited  |  3rd Floor office N0. 302, Sterling Tower,
14 La Poudriere Street, Port Louis, Mauritius  |  Tel +230 2136513/14  |Fax
+230 2136512 | Email:  <mailto:sebastien at crainstech.com>
sebastien at crainstech.com

P Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement. Before printing, think of the
environment.

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the
addressee only, and may contain confidential information. The unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained
within it is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the author and delete this e-mail immediately in its entirety.
Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses and malware.
However you should review this email message as well as any attachments
there to for virus or malware which may be transferred via this email. This
statement does not constitute an acceptance of liability on the part of
Crains Technologies Limited or its employees in the event of technical,
virus or malware issues generated by this email. It is the responsibility of
the recipient to take adequate security measures. Besides, any opinion or
other information in this email (including any attachments) that does not
have anything to do with the official business of Crains Technologies
Limited, is personal to the author, and therefore does not engage any
liability whatsoever of Crains Technologies Limited.