[lugm.org] [event] First Linux Hackathon in Mauritius

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 04:59:12 UTC 2016

Dear All,
The first Open session organized by Hackers.mu is available on meetup.com, including time, date & venue:
http://www.meetup.com/hackers-mu/events/230205003/

For the past 3-4 months, hackers.mu has contributed code in Linux kernel, mariaDB, ntp, and other open source projects. Also, we went to UoM to promote Linux development & presented our work on MariaDB at the MSCC.  We would like to discuss the results of our hackathon, and also the future of Linux & Open Source in Mauritius.
On this, I invite you to read an excellent article by Avinash Meetoo, our latest member:http://www.noulakaz.net/2013/08/14/i-want-my-kids-to-be-hackers/
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c