[lugm.org] [event] First Linux Hackathon in Mauritius

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 07:13:21 UTC 2016

Dear All,
It is my pleasure to announce that hackers.mu will host the first Linux hackathon in Mauritius on the 28th, 29th and 30th of April.
The hackathon is a purely developer oriented event: no presentation & no slides. However, on the last day after the tear-up, we are planning to have a presentation session, which shall be open to everybody.
The hackathon is a invite-only event for developers who have shown significant contribution to Linux, in terms of code for intense hacking. This will ultimately make our beloved Linux, even better :)

The name of the hackathon is "Operation S.A.D -- Search and Destroy".
We would like to thank ISVTEC who is providing the hosting venue, Internet Connectivity, and logistics.