[lugm.org] Participation in infotech

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 09:21:03 UTC 2015

:) Wth guys, you just woke up or what, the infotech itself was no longer an
IT event since some years now. Its probably 10 years now since that event
is not a Tech event.

As for whether or not to go forward, :p have some geek self respect and
ensure that you fight against it and get something worthy up and running
there. Atleast it won't be a complete waste of time. But then its your free
time that you are volunteering in that, can't force anyone to commit, :D
plus am not even in the country right now, but I can send a few friends to
help along if ever some extra hands and brains is needed.

Thanks,
Selven

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.mu> wrote:

> On 09/26/2015 12:08 PM, Ronny R. wrote:
>

>> I sincerely would prefer to give much more effort in some future devcon,
>> which might be coupled with some hackaton.
>>

> I second you on that Ronny. It would be encouraging to put energy where
> the effort is valued & does not go wasted.
>
> Regards,
>

> --
> Ish Sookun
>
> - Geek by birth, Linux by choice
> - I blog at HACKLOG.mu
>
> https://twitter.com/IshSookun ^^ Do you tweet?

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
L'escalier

mobile: +230 549 24 918
<god at hackers.mu>
blog <http://thegodof.net> || fb <http://godify.me> || pgp
<http://hackers.mu/pgpselven.txt>
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.