[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 40, Issue 40

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 08:20:56 UTC 2015

I'm happy that the Mauritius Maker Community plans their events. LUGM invited 1 representative from MMC for infotech.
FYI: Jochen asked me quite a few times to postpone Linux meetups, and we agreed to do that.
Again, I would be happy to work with the MCC and MSCC to avoid future collisions.

 On Thursday 17 September 2015 05:32:52 discuss-request at discuss.lugm.org
wrote:
> Dear Pritvi,
> I have PMs showing that we asked the MSCC to reschedule their
> gathering for the last meetup due to the fact that it's colliding
> with the Heartbleed one. Sean Mungar told me that there won't be any
> issue, and he prefers to go forward.

Also the Makers community had a planned event since two months on the
12th not just the mscc.

I'm talking about the event this last saturday and the previous mscc
monthly last saturday meetup.

Sean's Morning Code event does not clash with your meetup at all.

> As I said previously, LUGM meetups will be held every 2 weeks. If you
> look at the schedule since the Bufferbloat event,

when was this every 2 weeks mentioned?

PS:: I also have two more meetups to organise this year as requested by
some members.

Remember MSCC meetups are organised every last saturday of the month
plus the azure bootcamp.

IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode