[lugm.org] Call for volunteers for website+community pages

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 05:45:31 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,
Our website needs a revamp, and we need volunteer(s) with
1) Available time2) Strong background in Security for PHP
Our lugm.org website is surprisingly popular in terms of website visits, and I believe that it's time for a revamp to allow more content to be aggregated (Irshaad's blog, Nayar's blog, Yasir's blog, relevant blog entries from Shaan & Yog's blog, and a few other bloggers who are blogging our topics dicussed during our meetups)

We also need someone who will go through the vidcasts, and post them on the Google+, twitter accout, mailing list and fb page as soon as possible. Ideally, you would use a central software to do that to ease your job.
Please let us know,
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c