[lugm.org] IoT and Embedded Systems

Yasir MX yasirmx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 06:16:45 UTC 2015

Hi,
Following up with Logan's email I believe we can unlock many achievements. Back in 2013, during Linux Fest at flacq (correct me here), I did a very basic demo with arduino.
I believe we have more people exposed to arduino these days. As logan mentioned, Chris Gunoo has a LOT of programmable robots that need to be assembled. In this respect, I'd like to point out that I can contribute in terms of codes/assembly/soldering since the "robots" are already here.
Maybe in the very end, we can assemble a drone which can both fly and drive :) You guys let me know what you think.
Regards,Yasir