[lugm.org] Draft letter to be sent to approved members & ask for volunteers

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 18:17:13 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Following the publication of the minutes. I came up with a letter that we can mail to each of the invididual members that were approved.
Please review and comment before I send it to them:
Dear members, we would like to inform you that you are now a registered member of the Linux User Group of Mauritius. We are currently preparing ourselves for a number of events till the end of December. We therefore reach out to you to participate in our events. Our next event is the Infotect, where we will have a booth in colloboration with the NCB. Looking forward to a positive reply. Kind regards