[lugm.org] Stepping down for a bit

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 21:10:21 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I've decided to reduce the amount of time spent on LUGM related matters. I'm reducing the time spent in front of computers outside working hours. Some of you have already noticed that I'm taking more time to respond to emails, and IMs. I apologise for that. I'm focusing  on my new hobbies: sustainable energy, wood constructions, and astronomy.
However, I don't believe that LUGM meetups should stop ! I met one of the first members of LUGM today, and we had a short but interesting chat about our LUGM youtube channel. I take it as a positive sign.
If you're interested in organizing the next meetups, I'll be happy to lend my kit :)
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c