[lugm.org] Open Data in Mauritius - Q&A session with delegation of World Bank

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.mu
Thu Oct 29 16:41:51 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

The Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community (MSCC), this Saturday
31/10/15, is organizing a meetup [1] with the theme "Open Data in
Mauritius". A delegation of consultants from the World Bank is currently
in Mauritius and they have gladly accepted MSCC's invitation for the
meetup. IT Geeks are invited :)

Due to family commitments, I will not be able to attend the meetup. At a
later time, I will send my sum-up regarding the workshops.

[1]
http://www.meetup.com/MauritiusSoftwareCraftsmanshipCommunity/events/225668515/

Regards,

--