[lugm.org] Demographic of our latest video !

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:33:59 UTC 2015

I do not agree with this point. Can you name which meetups that have been
done outside flying dodo and lambic where the number of women were high.

In fact women drink and smoke more than men these days, just have a look on
the uom campus.

Most women in mauritius have a tendency to just involve in a career and
then get married. Though it is a well known fact they code better than men.

Moreever, its the particular language used that is deterent especially when
using abusive words.

http://discuss.lugm.org/pipermail/discuss_discuss.lugm.org/