[lugm.org] Concatenate two networks.

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:11:21 UTC 2015

You cannot bond multiple links from multiple providers. What you can do is
load balance traffic across both. For example, if you have 2 Mbps from ISP
A and 4 Mbps from ISP B, you can flag some traffic to go through ISP A and
some traffic to go through ISP B. You can also flag some traffic to go
randomly between A and B. You won't get the combined download speed (A+B)
for one download.