[lugm.org] My adventures with the Mauritius Internet Exchange Point

Keshwarsingh Nadan Keshwarsingh.Nadan at millenium.mu
Fri Oct 23 11:53:32 UTC 2015

Haha! I'll add my 2 cents.. The MIXP is run by idiots.. I'm not sure if im allowed to disclose the capacity at which each of the participating members is connected at...

2 years ago, I took the initiative to start an IXP taking into consideration the fact that every active ISP is present in the cyber tower 1. Resources etc etc were requested, but I was blocked by one asshole known as Viv, licencing was the issue and the ICTA was even involved.. License has been finally obtained, but unfortunately some people spread words that I'm not of good character...

Ou aider, ou tasser!

Sent from my Huawei Mobile