[lugm.org] Heartbleed Challenge

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 18:37:25 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
I think that we will get a decent submission for the Heartbleed challenge. It's frightening that despite the fact that we have 7,000 people working in the ICT sector, less than 10 people can reason and understand the Heartbleed problem, which affected millions of websites.

The number of Mauritians participating in Coding Challanges for algorithms design is 2.

Becoming good in Linux, BSD, security or programming requires hours of hard work, that can only be achieved through passion. There is no shortcut ! I hope that people understand that this is the lesson that we can learn here.

Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c