[lugm.org] Finally got a blog

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 31 20:14:18 UTC 2015

Thanks.
Due to the increasing number of questions about the software behind this, I've posted the details, including my reasoning:logan.hackers.mu

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| logan.hackers.muTechnical details After announcing the existence of logan.hackers.mu, I immediately got a lot of questions from geeks in Mauritius regarding the t... |
|  |
| View on logan.hackers.mu | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

     On Sunday, 31 May 2015, 19:31, "z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk" <z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 On Sunday 31 May 2015 15:33:12 Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
> Hi guys,
> As I'm writing more stuff, I thought that it's finally time to have my
> own space, and then just send a link to the mailing link, instead of
> copy-pasting content all over the place. Thanks to Selven (who is the
> owner of hackers.mu), I've put my blog online:
> http://logan.hackers.mu/
> Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c
welcome to the club