[lugm.org] National Open Source Software Policy

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Wed May 27 13:44:42 UTC 2015

Dear Mr. Bhoyroo,

On 26 September 2014 there was a cabinet decision[1] whereby the National
Open Source Software Policy was approved.

During the working group session in June 2014, I questioned the consultants
if there shall be a collaboration between the National Computer Board and
the Linux User Group of Mauritius (LUGM) for events on Linux & FOSS
awareness. The answer was yes.

In light of the above, does the National Computer Board have a roadmap of
collaborative activities planned for 2015? The Linux User Group of
Mauritius organizes two events (yearly if resources allow), namely the
Corsair Hackers Reboot and Linux Festival. I would like to know in what way
the National Computer Board can be of help to LUGM in these events.

I shall be at your disposal to further discuss the subject on the capacity
of the PR Officer of the Linux User Group of Mauritius.

[1]
http://pmo.govmu.org/English/News/Pages/Cabinet-Decisions---26-September-2014.aspx

Regards,

--