[lugm.org] Open Data Readiness Assessment

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Tue May 12 06:13:39 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

A team from the World Bank is coming to Mauritius in June for an Open Data
Readiness Assessment. I, along with other local folks, we were contacted by
the Program Officer for our participation. The team wants to have the
views, opinions, and quests about Open Data from local folks (Developers,
Engineers, FOSS enthusiasts, Internet activists etc).

I believe the Linux User Group of Mauritius need to participate in the same.

JoKi is coordinating with folks from the Mauritius Software Craftsmanship
Community and S. Moonesamy is doing the same within the Mauritius Internet
Users group.

​A first meeting has been proposed for Saturday 6 June 2015. So, I am
formally calling for the Linux/FOSS enthusiasts to rise up & participate :-)

Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.