[lugm.org] No space left on partition

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:28:13 UTC 2015

can you run

 find /home -size +10M

to find files whose size is greater than 10M,

or to find sparse files

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/86442/finding-sparse-files

Why is your home partition so small?

I would suppose, it is not your own PC rather a server.

try to force a file disk check using the -f, the fsck tool will not scan
thoroughly if it sees the clean bits in the metadata space.

fsck.ext4 -f /dev/vg_rpdlx/lv_home

what is the result of lvscan?