[lugm.org] New subscription

Thomas LAVOCAT thomas.lavocat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:24:37 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

> Since you'll be living around Flic-en-Flac, I would not propose having a
> beach meetup :-)

Flic-en-Flac isn't a good place ? (too touristy ?)
Since my company picked the hotel, I have no other choices :-/

> I usually propose having a beer moment at Flying Dodo.
That sound like a good place !
Gnu/Linux users and beer... Everywhere it makes the deal. :-D

> Yeah, sure, bring the flyers. It's always nice to cheer for FOSS.
I will so :-)

> Depuis flic en flac a Quatre Bornes, y'a une multitude d'autobus mais qui
> n'ont pas d'horaires fixes.

Merci pour les infos. Je verrai sur place alors :-)

>> On Mar 18, 2015 9:16 PM, "Cyril Bouthors" <cyril at boutho.rs> wrote:
>>>
>>> Salut Thomas,
>>> I live in Quatre Bornes.
>>> Are you looking for a place to stay?

Someone spread me the word for the devconmru, I think I will take a
look for a place near Bagatelle for the end of the stay.
It will be really nice if you know someone who can host me, or if you want to.

>> If you go from Flic en Flac to Bagatelle every morning during peak hours,
>> you'll get crazy pretty soon. Should take 1 hour.
>>
>> Why don't you take an hotel near from your office?

:-/ I do not have a choice, since my compagny picked it up. But, I
think, for five days it will be more than ok.
It's next to the sea, and from where I live it's not every day that I
can take a swim before work on the morning :-D

Thank's for you help guys,
Have a good afternoon,

Thomas,