[lugm.org] New subscription

Thomas LAVOCAT thomas.lavocat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:58:12 UTC 2015

> Totally up for it depending days and time!

>> Sure. Welcome :)
>>
>>> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.in> wrote:
>>> Glad to hear another Linux enthusiast coming over :-)
>>> Sure, do ping us when you're around. We'll be happy to share a beer and
>>> talk FOSS.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome !

I'll be around Quatres bornes from 13 to 18 april.
For this first week, my hotel will be next Flic en Flac.
For now, I don't know exactly my working hours, but something like 9am
to 6:30pm.

After that, some holidays, and more free time to do stuff !
I will couchsurf from 18 to 25 april somewhere in the south (don't
know the location exactly) and I think I will rent a scooter, easier
to move around and to see you.

Do you have a local somewhere where I can meet you guys ?

If you're interested, I can bring you some GnuPG flyers[1] (in french)
given by the FSFE, and of course, a good bottle of Chartreuse, a
mountain monk made alcool from where I live :D

If you have some informations about buses and other transport stuff
(website..) I can use to meet you, I'll be very thankful.

Have a good aftertnoon,
Freely,
Thomas

[1] http://download.fsfe.org/advocacy/leaflets/gnupg-leaflet.fr.pdf