[lugm.org] Raspberry Pi project at Nicolay Govt School

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Sat Mar 14 07:10:32 UTC 2015

Hello Pritvi,

Will need to bring along one laptop with a Raspbian image + a cable tester
and crimping tool if possible. Ajay and I tested the cables last time and
were okay. However, we had issues getting Internet set up because of the
type of conenction offered to the school. They are connected via a
Government proxy.

Ajay might give you more details on this.

Cheers,

Ish Sookun

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
*  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*