[lugm.org] Building of unix packages

z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 19:15:38 UTC 2015

On Monday, March 02, 2015 07:51:27 PM Cyril Bouthors wrote:
> In Paris, we've found that the best events come with 3 things:
>
>    - great talk
>    - great beer
>    - great pizza
>
> Would you be comfortable with that kind of event?
> --
> Cyril Bouthors http://cyril.boutho.rs/

We have a place for that , the flying dodo at bagatelle,..

There the event would be better hosted in the evening ...

what do you guys say

> From: Loganaden Velvindron <gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk>
> I can speak about FreeBSD ports. (I maintain net/ngrep in FreeBSD
ports) if there is interest in FreeBSD, and in the BSDs in general.

Of course , logan , then we will chabge the title to unix packages

I will take charge of slackware packages and possibly of gentoo ebuilds,
`alien'