[lugm.org] Building of linux packages

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 19:09:46 UTC 2015

Hi cyril,
I can speak about FreeBSD ports. (I maintain net/ngrep in FreeBSD ports) if there is interest in FreeBSD, and in the BSDs in general.

Also, I admit that I know how to build RPMs for CentOS (Please don't ask why/how :-))

There are some good reasons as to why you might end up working on building RPMs for CentOS one day. So, it may be a useful skill to pick up.