[lugm.org] Building of linux packages

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Mon Mar 2 18:41:26 UTC 2015

Hello Cyril,

In fact, it'll be our pleasure to have you on board for a tech-prez.
Projector can surely be arranged. @Ronny? Any suggestions?

Yeah, some of us are familiar with meetup.com but LUGM got no presences
there. We'll rather create a Facebook event (which is more popular on the
island) and we'll tweet as well.

I'll see with other LUGM executives about the announcement & trigger the
actions.

Cheers,

Ish Sookun

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*