[lugm.org] OpenSSH for your company

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 09:17:03 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
A number of Open Source projects have endorsed OpenBSD's call for funding for 2015.
I would like to once again, make a call to fund us for 2015. In case you are not aware, OpenSSH is developed by OpenBSD, and is the "ssh" you use on your Linux servers.
If companies are interested to see ssh improving, then, please consider donating. In exchange, I can offer technical tutorial on the latest improvements and features that we have in OpenSSH for your staff. Please speak to your boss/manager if you're interested.

(In case you're wondering who I am: My name is Logan, and I am one of the developers of OpenSSH and LibreSSL.)
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c