[lugm.org] Rpi, Rpi B+, beagle bone black and arduino

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Wed Jan 21 14:46:07 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Just got this message from Kevin on our website:

I live in Sweden. I come to Mauritius in November. I am a reseller for Rpi,

Kevin's email is kevinnunkoosingh at hotmail.com

Anyone interested?

Avinash

--
*Avinash Meetoo*
*Founder and CEO of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 5493-9394 (Mobile) or 427-9225 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>, LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>, Twitter
<http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo>, Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+AvinashMeetoo> and Facebook