[lugm.org] Linux meetup on the 15th of August

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 15:21:43 UTC 2015

Event postponed due to unavailability of hosting venue.

     On Monday, 27 July 2015, 10:26, "cedric at jcplaboratory.org" <cedric at jcplaboratory.org> wrote:

 Hi Logan,
>I'm planning a Linux meetup on the 15th of August to talk about recent protocol development that will influence Linux and other Open Source Projects. It's set to start at 11:00 am, with a break at 12:00, and then we'll resume at 12:45 to finish at 2 PM.
I am in too.
Regards,Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM -0700, "Loganaden Velvindron"<gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi folks,
I'm planning a Linux meetup on the 15th of August to talk about recent protocol development that will influence Linux and other Open Source Projects. It's set to start at 11:00 am, with a break at 12:00, and then we'll resume at 12:45 to finish at 2 PM.

Agenda:-SSL/TLS (20 minutes)
-IPv6 (20 minutes)
-DNS(SEC) (20 minutes)
-Pervasive surveillance (20 minutes)
-Q&A (20 minutes, depending on number of people).
(Tentative venue: Ebene Accelerator).
Kind regards,

IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode