[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 28, Issue 13

z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 16:44:47 UTC 2014

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 04:22:51 PM discuss-
request at discuss.lugm.org wrote:
> its either django or my place that have beers
>
> As for transport, there is avinash and myself who can meet with you
> before coming at my place, or i can ask django to host us, as its in
> the center of town, with the bustops some 25 metres away on both
> direction.

for django its okay , but at your place seems neigh impossible for me to
reach, consider it as my unsociable autism part of me that cannot assign
myself to come to your place.

Its things like these that does not work, eg for the jci city+ raspberry
pi event at roche bois , nothing worked for me to go to ishwon's place
to configure the pi's and even when there was a meetup at selven's place

so always consider that whether I want or does not want to go to
someone's place from ``MY HOME`` , it becomes neigh impossible for me to
fulfill that task, I cannot  help it