[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 19:49:56 UTC 2014

On Sunday, September 07, 2014 12:00:01 PM discuss-
request at discuss.lugm.org wrote:
> When you post such comments / reminders on the PUBLIC mailing list, IT
> IS CONSIDERED a COMPLAINT ! And with a complaint, the Secretary's,
> President's & Vice-president's asses are on FIRE ! Beware you are the
> would-be SECRETARY

consulting all of the recent mailing list I have seen no such  comments
/ reminders

those comments are addressed to them but not via this mailing list

and only 	Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.in>, Loganaden Velvindron
<loganaden at gmail.com>, "Ronny R." <redoverlord at gmail.com>, Ajay RAMJATAN
<ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com>, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari at gmail.com>,
Avinash Meetoo <avinash at noulakaz.net>
From:	selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com>
To:	"z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk" <z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk>

have a copy of those mails

and secondly have i given my candidature as would-be SECRETARY for you
to mention it here  ,

with the previous line you wrote I conclude that you are complaining
that I'm the would-be SECRETARY

And remember I can even now refuse to be the would-be SECRETARY
see how ::::

According to the rules and regulations , a first election is held to
elect executive members all members vote here  , then a second round is
performed to fill in the roles/post of the executive cabinet

as such in public I refuse to be secretary , but I can still be an
executive member