[lugm.org] LinuxFest 2014

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:56:35 UTC 2014

Hi, today i've been informed by a member of the executive committee that he
was not informed about the linuxfest at all. Deciding when to do such
events which involves the LUG's name requires an approval of the executive
committee (and has some days of notice involved). I don't know whether or
not this is being taken as a joke, but executive committee business is not
a joke, and i've seen a lot of associations going to the supreme court for
trivial matters, and this one is big. So please ensure that EXECUTIVE
meetings are held and decisions made there.

Again, the current secretary, please fill your paperwork, or get in touch
with me, i don't want to be held accountable for this as when the auditor
comes, i can be in trouble also.

--
*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
L'escalier

mobile: +230 549 24 918
 <god at hackers.mu>
blog <http://thegodof.net> || fb <http://godify.me> || pgp
<http://hackers.mu/pgpselven.txt>
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.