[lugm.org] Debian Developer moving to Mauritius

Cyril Bouthors cyril at boutho.rs
Sun Nov 30 22:09:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm 33, French, former Devop, Debian Developer and now the CEO of
Go-managed.com, a small consultancy in Europe expert in High Availability
web architectures: our clients have critical websites that can't tolerate
downtime nor slow load times when traffic arise like during Black Friday
and we help them make sure everything goes well.

I'm permanently moving to the Quatre Bornes area, Mauritius at the end of
December and would like to meet Debian sysadmins, Python devs, Django guys,
Linux users and why not other CEOs. I'll be traveling to Europe each month
to visit our clients and work with our talents.

I'm would also hire devops talents team in Mauritius in the next 6 months
if opportunity show up.

What meetup.com groups, IRC channels and mailing lists would you recommend?

I would also rent a shared office with a tech or web company to meet nice
people in a comfortable working environment and create synergies. What
options do I have? Is there any coworking service out there?

What broadband provider would you recommend for stable VoIP and SSH? I
don't do p2p nor download whatsoever.

What mobile provider would you recommend for ~5GB of monthly data with
pretty good stability? I hardly make phone calls.

Regards,

PS: totally off topic: I'm also looking for a basketball team to join as a
Center (1m93, 108kg)
--
Cyril Bouthors +33-680-500-625 +1-347-294-7146
http://cyril.boutho.rs/