[lugm.org] Installation of SSL on HP Unix

Sebastien david20 at intnet.mu
Fri Nov 21 09:42:26 UTC 2014

Hello Ajay,

Sorry for the off topic discussion. Would be better that someone come over. They are running Oracle application portal on Unix 11. The web server has change name from .mu to govmu.org .We need to load the new CRT file of the SSL. In case somebody interested. I can share the contact of my clients on PM.

Regards,

Sebastien