[lugm.org] Upcoming meetup

Irshaad Abdool irshaad_abd at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 17:58:26 UTC 2014

Hi there;
There are some modules in Joomla and Wordpress that spread your resources (images..) across several servers to allow for a faster downloading of the page and thus decrease loading speed.
Regarding the website (am speaking here of defimedia.info), of course it's unacceptable that such a website has such a slow loading and sometimes crashes too. I commented several times on this issue but my comments fell in deaf ears. It's a matter of fact, that anytime there's a major News unfold in Mauritius, people turn to RadioPlus and Defimedia.info to be informed of the situation. So, my opinion is that Defimedia.info seriously and urgently need some optimization for faster loading and load balancing too.(The page failed to load when there's huge traffic - occured more than once)
Irshaad Abdool