[lugm.org] LUGM Meetup // Saturday 10 May 2014

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Mon May 5 07:00:07 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

Following the recent events, I have several membership forms with me which
I need to handover to the secretary or vice-secretary. Two of the members
have also handed me their membership fees.

Since the members list is growing, we need to input those into a database
for proper handling. A few new folks have also asked for a mini session to
have some help/assistance in setting up Linux on their laptop.

I thus call for volunteers to join in a meetup this Saturday, 10 May 2014
at Pizza Perfect, 11h00 - 14h00. In the activities list, we shall have:

- Discussion on LUGM website revamp
- Handing over of membership fees to treasurer
- Handing over membership forms to secretary/vice-secretary
- Assisting new folks with a Linux install
- Sharing a Pizza

I create the following facebook event to track RSVPs :
https://www.facebook.com/events/751631988214491/

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.