[lugm.org] LUGM AGM is on the 12th of April 2014, noon at lambic

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:01:43 UTC 2014

My sincere apologies for all the Previous mails which caused some
confusions.

Please disregard all previous mails regarding AGM 2013-2014 before this.

Members,

This is to inform you that we shall have our Annual General Meeting held on
the 12th of April 2014 at 12hr to 15hr.

Venue: Lambic Conference Room, 4 St. George Street Port louis
Map: http://www.lambic.mu/location.htm

Agenda:
            1. Reading and Approval of Annual Report by Secretary
            2. Reading of Financial Reports by Treasurer.
            3. President's speech
            3. Payment of membership fees.
            5. AOB
            4. Election of new board members.

ps. Venue is already booked so we cannot cancel this.

pps. A further meeting for executive members to perform handing over, and
for executive members to elect office bearers among themselves will be held
3 weeks after this meeting.

ppps: This meeting is Members ONLY.

Sincerely,

Pirabarlen Cheenaramen (Selven)
Secretary of the Linux User Group Meta.

--
*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
L'escalier

mobile: +230 549 24 918
 <god at hackers.mu>
blog <http://thegodof.net> || fb <http://godify.me> ||
pgp<http://hackers.mu/pgpselven.txt>
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.