[lugm.org] Meetup on software licenses

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 07:01:33 UTC 2014

The NTP presentation will take more time than I anticipated due to additional slides. I would prefer doing it for another meetup.

On Saturday, 1 March 2014, 20:09, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:

I propose NTP to be on another day. Rushing through nice technical presentations tends to actually kill the techy beauty of it. Doing 4 presentations in one day is overkill and will disinterest people and exceed the time slot we have.

On Feb 28, 2014 10:30 PM, "Ajay R Ramjatan" <ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com> wrote:

We have ample time to do both Logan's presentation on hardening NTP and the software license talk.

>On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Loganaden Velvindron <gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>Those are valid questions. I'll answer them during the meetup presentation :-)
>>

>>On Friday, 28 February 2014, 19:01, Nayar Joolfoo <nayar at joolfoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>It'd like to know how to include bsd codes into my proprietary code or gpl using examples. And also, when contributing in a gpl software, how to put the copyright notice. I mean, we put it at the start of the file or in av comment where the new code is etc.

>>IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

>IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode