[lugm.org] Linux Training

Jochen Kirstätter lugm at ios.mu
Mon Jun 16 09:36:45 UTC 2014

Hi Ish,

On 16/06/2014 13:20, Ish Sookun wrote:
> You do have a point on the "advert" side, Jochen, and maybe we should
> skip that part. I however find it useful to provide one page with
> "local" contacts to ease the search for new folks. Just a suggestion
> though ( :

Well, this is or should be something covered by the corporate membership
in LUGM.
If a local company related to Linux, BSD, FOSS, etc. then they might
opt-in for this kind of contributions.

Eventually, LUGM executives should review this type of membership and be
more precise about the implications (and benefits).

Personally, I agree on the listing in general but I wouldn't go any
further than just providing one page with all of them listed (either in
alphabetical order or IMHO better by start of membership - oldest first)
on the website "Corporate Members".

--
Kind regards.

??A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q. Why is top posting bad?

Learn how to quote properly: http://learn.to/quote

Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
http://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/