[lugm.org] OpenSSL (CVE-2014-0224) vulnerability assessment tool

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 07:58:09 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Last night, I was analysing CVE-2014-0224 which is a critical OpenSSL vulnerability.

I wrote a tool that can detect the vulnerability which is better than what I found so far. It can analyse different TLS and SSL versions.

Feedback welcomed. It is in Open BETA right now. Please patch your servers and use this service responsibly.

http://sslinject.elandsys.com/index.html

Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of this web service.

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c