[lugm.org] Raspberry Pi Party with JCI

Irshaad Abdool irshaad_abd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 09:58:47 UTC 2014

Hi there,
- Yes i can join in a meeting if need arises.
I have a suggestion, I hope that it can help. We can target some 'poor' regions with no access to computers (as such) and no goo access to education, and set up 'education centers'. Here's a little mock-up of what I am talking about; http://pi.worldpossible.org/We will be needing some more gears; screens, keyboards n mice, networking stuffs n ol. That can both help to have a little understand of the Pi platform and also move towards a 'social responsibility' contribution.

Regards,Irshaad