[lugm.org] LUGM meetup // Sum-up for Saturday 11.01.14

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Tue Jan 21 10:42:44 UTC 2014

Hello Avinash,

I have a friend who volunteered to work on a couple of video concepts for
LUGM.
Typing "Linux User Group Mauritius" in Youtube shows up something ( :

We've thought of making another one with short interviews of several LUG
members, each maybe giving a brief on the ideology, mission of LUG, or
simply a few words about FOSS in general. Should be short interviews of 20
- 30 seconds. I'll let you guys know once we have everything ready for the
shot.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.