[lugm.org] Open source (was: A Little Word on Linux - Article)

Irshaad Abdool irshaad_abd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:27:27 UTC 2014

Hi guys;
Following the article on Linux, and the conversations we had on this same mailing list; we brewed a post about BSD.
Here is the link to that post;
http://irshaad.me/wp/a-short-word-about-bsd/
Hope that can help.
Your comments, views and suggestions are most welcomed.
Have a great evening.

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad