[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 27, Issue 10

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:18:34 UTC 2014

This issue was raised and explained in the last agm. Where you were
present. Were you not present in the meeting where I explained the issues
that not performing a handing over on separate day implies. So if you are
confused min ven then you should ask questions and not act like an angry
man and stating stuffs as though they are facts.