[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Tejas Pagooah tejas at pagooah.com
Wed Oct 30 18:57:15 UTC 2013

I’m veggie :) + I’m working on the ppt template file, I’ll be sending you in the coming hours.

Regards,

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

Creative Director // Student // Penetration tester // Information Systems’ Security Enthusiast

www.nirvan.pagooah.com

www.graphicstemple.com

[+] Digital at birth. Creative by default. A Caffeine based life-form [+]