[lugm.org] Minutes of meeting Linux Meetup, 12/10/13

Mohammad Nadim nadim.attari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:47:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

I think the only free slot from the registrar at UoM was on Monday 25th
November - Ish can confirm that.

BTW, me too should be working, but will take a day off - in fact I'm trying
to convince my boss to come along (and deliver a talk too !)

Regards,

*Mohammad Nadim Attari*
Bon Air Branch Road
8th Mile, Triolet